INDRADHANUSH 2020 (4 PM EST, NOV 7)
AID (Association for India’s Development) invites submissions of cultural items for possible inclusion in Indradhanush 2020, a panoramic rainbow of Indian cultural diversity!
Indradhanush 2020 is presented by AID but, is really a collective community effort! Proceeds from the event benefit AID projects in India. More about AID: https://aidindia.org/
Indradhanush 2020 will be held at 4 pm EST on 7th November 2020, through virtual social media. Please submit your cultural item for consideration and the more unique, the better! We would particularly like to emphasize the tribal and folk performing arts at Indradhanush 2020.
- The cultural item can be either solo or group performance.
- The cultural item can include instrumental or vocal music, dance, or small group theatre.
- The maximum time limit for each item is 10 minutes.
- Please submit a video or an item description with as much detail as possible.
- Items can be submitted by individuals, groups, or organizations.
- Items must align with the diversity of Indian culture. We strongly encourage focus on the tribal, folk or regional culture of India.
- Items can be submitted in any regional language.
- Deadline for submission is 30th September 2020.
- AID will inform you by October 7 if your item has been selected and discuss arrangements for obtaining a high-resolution video of the item.
More info in the attached flyer and our website: https://cincinnati.aidindia.org/
Please promote Indradhanush 2020 in your promotional materials and digital media. A promotional toolkit will be provided by AID.
HOW TO SUBMIT:
Fill out the submission form; link: https://forms.gle/hkjXcbbnkSiqhfEC7
For any queries, please contact [email protected]